Skip to main content

January Publishing News: Scarlet Leaf Review


Happy New Year 2019! I'd like to thank all my readers for supporting my books in 2018 - whether you shared them with others, wrote a review, or contacted me with positive & encouraging feedback - I'm so grateful. Readers are the lifeblood of writers! You make it possible to continue my creative endeavours. Thank you.

I'm happy to announce some January publishing news! You can find five of my poems in the latest edition of Scarlet Leaf Review, a literary magazine that publishes poetry, fiction & creative non-fiction.



Stay tuned for news on my upcoming children's novella, Dragon Kingdom & The Wishing Stone, Book 3 of The Dream Chronicles. I also have some new works-in-progress which might surprise you! Thank you again for reading, and for visiting my Author Blog. Have a magical day! -Stacie


Comments