Skip to main content

Dragon Kingdom is Day Twelve! 30 Cover, 30 Days - NaNoWriMo 2018

I’m so surprised and excited by this that I’m re-blogging it! And to think that I almost missed seeing it, because, exhausted from a dreary, rainy Monday - I almost didn’t sit down to log in to nanowrimo.org at all. But I did - after the kids were in bed - at nearly half-past 9pm in my pjs with a cup of chamomile.

And here’s what I saw: 30 Covers in 30 Days - Day Twelve

Dragon Kingdom & The Wishing Stone!

Read the NaNoWriMo Blog Post Here:
http://blog.nanowrimo.org/post/180037976602/30-covers-30-days-day-twelve


This is a contest I’ve participated in since I joined NaNoWriMo for the first time in 2016, when I was writing the first book of The Dream Chronicles, Tiger Kingdom & The Book of Destiny. I never expected to have one of my novels chosen!

Designer Mark Pagano (www.markpagano.com) has created a colorful design that captures the title, and I think will appeal to young readers. I don’t think NaNoWriMo rules allow for me to use this cover in any published versions or for marketing purposes (ie: it can’t be used for sales, etc) but it’s great to have for writing inspiration! Big thanks to both Mark and NaNoWriMo for giving writers the chance to see their ideas become art! I don’t think I’ll be able to sleep for a while after seeing this, so maybe I’ll get in another thousand words....:-)

Happy Writing & Reading! And thank you for visiting my Author Blog.
-Stacie

Comments